This third annual US Digital Video and TV StatPack compiles key metrics around digital video, television and the relationship between them. We examine these platforms from the vantage points of ad spending, subscription spending, audience metrics and programming. We also analyze the past-year stock performances of broadcast and cable networks, pay TV providers and streaming services.
The following topic areas are covered:
- Digital video and TV ad spending, including social network video, programmatic video, programmatic and addressable TV and platform-specific forecasts for major streaming services and social media channels.
- Subscription spending on video streaming services, including linear over-the-top (OTT).
- Estimates of TV and digital video viewers, pay TV and non-pay TV viewers, OTT video viewers, linear OTT viewers, over-the-air (OTA) TV viewers, time spent with TV and video and Netflix subscribers; we also include breakouts of viewership by device platform.
- Estimates of the content budgets and number of scripted series of major streaming services and TV networks.
- Analysis of share prices of major US broadcast and cable networks, pay TV providers and streaming services.