Key stat: About 98% of creators use Instagram feed posts, Instagram Stories, and Instagram Reels, putting the platform above TikTok, Facebook, and other popular social networks for creator use, according to Mavrck.
Beyond the chart:
- Nearly 60% of US social network users will use Instagram this year, according to our forecast, meaning the platform is still at the forefront of influencer marketing.
- Instagram is poised to sustain its lead with the help of the potential for high-paying partnerships and its more recent performance-based monetization program.
- That said, TikTok is not far behind Instagram, as 89.6% of US creators will share sponsored video content on the platform this year. Its algorithm has been a major draw for up-and-coming, video-first creators, as it allows them to build audiences more easily than on other channels like Instagram or YouTube.
Use this chart:
- Discover which social platforms are favored by creators.
- Understand which types of sponsored posts are used most.
More like this:
More Chart of the Day:
Methodology: Data is from the August 2023 Mavrck "Creator Compensation Report." 689 US content creators ages 18+ were surveyed during June 2023.